Sorry About the mess,

I Need to work on the layout a bit

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Server is Still Alive!

I know it's been a while since I posted, but do not worry! The server is still going strong!

Here's what's going on so far:

We got most of the plugins set up, and the Server's Main classes (Earth-Pony, Unicorns, and Pegasus) are all set up, although they can be added onto more if I find something else to add in.

We set up the non-temporary world, and I will be building an entire Ponyville at Spawn, for the General Role Playing People.


The Server won't be completely public yet, because I have yet to fix all the bugs, and there are enough people playing atm to have a continuous flow for testing the server, and seeing what people think of the changes, ect.

Im still debating whether or not to add a dragon class. Sounds pretty cool and all, but is it balanced enough?

Bought a computer so I can run the server separately from my other computers. So far it's keeping up pretty well.

I'm working on a separate world that is all based on the diamond dog's tunnel system. Somewhere near ponyville I'll be making a pile of dirt mounds that will (once you go down into the holes) teleport you to this world. Using a custom generator, so Im waiting for that to finally finish >_>

Well I think I ran out of things to say

TL;DR: We are Still Strong

-Love Trainguyxx

2 comments:

  1. hi i want to join this server with a friend, just to genraly help out with build's , help adress bugs and stuff. i wondered if this is a colsed beta or something like that? were realy having trouble finding a good server and this one sound very good.
    our mc's are morgo1999 & princessluna950

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the ip i was originally on the server put my Mc had mod clashes whats the ip pls?

    ReplyDelete