Sorry About the mess,

I Need to work on the layout a bit

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hello And Welcome to MLP:RP Minecraft!

If you're here, this means you heard about me and Ender91 working on the My Little Pony: Role Playing Minecraft Server! We havn't done much yet, but we have a lot to do, because this is only the begining =D

So far I've been playing around with he settings, making iconomy say "bits" instead of "dollars", renaming classes, giving pegasai permission to fly, and what-not, and ender's been looking up plugins to make all this work, and we're both thinking of way to make the server balanced for everyone!

As far as classes go, you've got the Pegasai, Unicorns, and Earthponies, and we plan on others. Admins get the Alicorn Class (I myself get the Server-Master-Alicorn Class, cause it sounds awsome), and we plan on other classes too.

We put the heroes plugin into the server, so I'm working on leveling up to higher tiers, like "Pegasus Warrior" goes to "Pegasus Royal guard" and such. as you go higher into the ranks, you can use different things, like for instance royal pegasus could use iron and gold armor, while the normal ones can only use leather armor. We plan on balancing out, so each class has a downside, but an upside to it as well.

Thanks for reading this rant, and I hope to get Ender to post random junk about the blog as well =D


-Trainguyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment